Founder of Calliope Copywriting
BA (Hons) English Literature
I have a flair for the written word and decided to dip my toe into freelance copywriting during one of my uni summer holidays. Ultimately, I loved it so much that I made it my job once I graduated!
I am fascinated by how the entertainment industry reflects social issues and this enthusiasm drives my content creation.
Find out more about my copywriting services and pricing here.
~ Education ~
I graduated from Bath Spa University in 2021 with a first-class degree in English Literature. Tutors regularly commented on the sophisticated writing style of my essays.
~ Experience ~
Content Creator for the City Girl Magazine (August 2018-Present)
- Writing monthly book reviews and literary features to a deadline, requiring careful time management.
- Demonstrating attention to detail in following the house style guide.
- Implementing SEO strategies within my articles.
- Effectively communicating remotely with other team members using a variety of online platforms.
Copywriter on PeoplePerHour (July 2019-Present)
- Demonstrating attention to detail and diligence, which has earned me 5-star reviews from clients.
- Building rapport with clients through clear communication that enables me to fully understand their expectations.
Book Blogger (July 2017-Present)
- Testing my creativity by continuing to produce articles with varied themes and formats, over 4 years since I established the blog.
- Implementing a social media strategy which has given me a working knowledge of social media engagement on WordPress, Facebook and Pinterest.
~ 3 Facts About Me ~
- When not writing I work part-time in my local library which fulfils my drive to contribute to the community.
- My favourite books are Beloved by Toni Morrison and The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood (I couldn’t pick just one!)
- I love to dance! I’ll have a valiant and semi-successful attempt at any style, from ceilidh dances to ballet.